Sunday 6 January 2013

DIYin' it...

Ahhh HAPPY MONDAY Bloggerland...
So I have a confession... I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO DIY TV PROGRAMS!!! yep, sure am... To the point where our house looks like a demo zone!
The hubby's just as bad (Although he's not overly into watching other people getting stuck into crazy chaos) he's blimmin' handy with a sledge hammer...
"Don't like that built in cupboard" Boom Gone...
"Not really into the kitchen aye" Boom Gone...
So we took a wee drive to the local DIY store to get paint for our feature wall in the lounge... we were thinking a grey/dusky bluey safe colour. Gosh knows what came over us but the feature wall is now TEAL! Bright smack you in the chops TEAL... Looks AWESOME and as soon as it dried I knew it needed some sort of pic to hang on it... Unfortunately at this time I can't afford to buy a striking piece of kick ass art... so I did my own... what do you think?
 
INK ON CANVAS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment